Paper Presentation Session (PP)
Session General Structure:
A Paper Presentation Session is the traditional type of session that provides the opportunity for authors to share their research with the academy and to get valuable feedback from their peers. Importantly, the idea of such a session is that author(s) present papers that are in the final stages of development as well as meet the standard of originality, meaning, research that is not yet published or under review by any journal.
Each Paper Presentation Session focuses on a common theme (see Conference Program). As a presenter, you are expected to present your paper and provide the other presenters feedback that will help them further develop their research. It is through such collegial support that we can help the presenters as well as the entire family enterprise academy benefits.
Your Paper Presentation structure should include (if applicable):
- Literature Overview/Theoretical Background
- Leading Research Question(s) or Hypotheses
- Methodology/Sample/Case Study Characteristics
- (Preliminary) Results/Propositions
You will have 30-minute presentation will be as follows:
- 15(20) minutes presentation of your research
- 15(10) minutes interactive discussion with the participants to the session