How to submit your paper online
Step 1: Submission Website
Go to the submission website at https://www.softconf.com/h/ifera2017 and then click on the appropriate selection from the list in the “For authors” section. There are different selections for submissions to different categories other than the Main Conference submissions. Please make sure you are making the correct selection. Once you make your selection you will be directed to the submission site where you will input all the relevant information.
Please note that as an author you will not be required to create a login account. Each submission has a passcode that will be emailed to you upon completing the submission. You can access a prior submission by entering the passcode until the submission deadline.
Step 2: Enter your scholarly submission
- Enter the title your submission: Use Title Case for the paper title. The first letter of major title words should be in capital letters. Prepositions, conjunctions should not be capitalized for the title and short title. An example is: “Entrepreneurship and Family Business Research: Comparisons, Critique, and Lessons.”
- Enter the author information: (First Name, Last Name, Email and Affiliation) for all authors and in order of authorship.
- Enter the contact author’s information: The email for the contact author will be used for all communication with respect to the submission.
- Select the submission category: Chose the appropriate category including, Full Paper, Work-in-progress Paper, or Research Dissemination Paper
- Abstract: Cut and paste the abstract for your submission (200 words) - For all types of submissions
- Upload File: You may upload a file in .doc, .docx or .pdf format. In preparing your manuscript file which will be uploaded, do not include any information which could reveal your identity, or that of your co-authors. The first page of your uploaded file should include a title of the manuscript.
- Keywords: Select the keywords for that characterize your submission. You are required to select a minimum of three keywords.